Dhaka Motijheel Ideal School Admission Circular 2022 has been published. Ideal School and College Admission Circular 2021-22 has been published for Class One to Class Six Admission. The Bangla and English versions Admission of all the branches will be completed this year through the central admission system. Students will be selected through a central lottery under the Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education. Admission Form can be filled from 25th November 2021 to 8th December 2021 for Boys and girls in Motijheel, Banasree, and Mugda branches in Bengali and English versions. Lottery results will be released on December 19, 2021, with other schools.
All students will be able to apply online for admission. However, students must be within the age limit set for the application. The cluster method will be followed in the case of the lottery.
- The date of birth of the applicant for admission in Class 1 should be from 1st January 2015 to 31st December 2015.
- The date of birth for Class 2 should be from 1st January 2014 to 31st December 2014.
- The date of birth for Class 3 should be from 1st January 2013 to 31st December 2013.
- The date of Birth for Class 4 should be from 1st January 2012 to 31st December 2012.
- The date of birth for Class 6 should be from 1st January 2010 to 31st December 2010.
To have 50% seats reserved for the catchment area for admission in Class 1 to Class 6 of Ideal School and College. This quota will be applicable to those living in the catchment area.
- For Motijheel Bangla Medium, only 40% of the children living in Motijheel AGB Colony will be allotted quota and a 10% quota will be allotted for those living in the area under Motijheel and Shahjahanpur thana.
- For Banasree Bangla medium, a 50% quota will be allotted for the children of legal residents living in the area under Rampura and Khilgaon thana.
- For Mugda Bangla medium, a 50% quota will be allotted for the children of the residents of Mugda and Sabujbagh thana.
- Motijheel and Banasree English version will have no catchment quota.